Bucks County Family Law Firm Protects Your Rights
Accomplished Yardley attorneys focus on divorce and custody cases
Divorce and other family law issues can be emotionally charged, but they are not insurmountable. A skilled advocate can turn your distress to relief by providing sound advice, patient and caring counsel, and determined representation in pursuit of your goals. Attorneys at The Law Offices of Jennifer Courtney & Associates, P.C. have built a reputation for legal skill, ethical practice and compassion for our clients.
Principled and determined representation for every aspect of family law
Our attorneys work closely with you to understand your circumstances and your goals, then give you the information you need to make prudent decisions about the proper course of action. Once the course is set, we work tirelessly to achieve your best possible result. You can rely on us to protect your interests in issues related to:
- Divorce. We represent men and women in divorce or legal separation negotiations. We handle both no-fault and fault-based divorce across the economic spectrum, including high-asset cases.
- Child custody and visitation. For many people, child custody is a central issue of divorce. As your advocates, we assert and defend your parental rights.
- Custody relocation. People often move for work or other reasons. This can have a huge impact on custody and visitation arrangements. We advocate for your parental rights in disputes related to relocation.
- Prenuptial agreements. Depending on their economic situations, prospective spouses can benefit from having a clear premarital agreement governing the division of property in the event of divorce. We represent individuals who are negotiating, drafting, executing, challenging or defending marital agreements.
- Mediation. Our attorneys have the specific training and experience, as well as the reputation for honesty and integrity, to serve as mediators for any issue related to divorce or family law.
- Collaborative divorce. This alternative divorce process allows a couple to work cooperatively to plan their divorce instead of going through litigation.
If you would like to work with a strong, proven attorney who focuses intently on family law, our Bucks County divorce lawyers may be the right resource for you.
Contact us for caring counsel and experienced legal representation in family law cases
At The Law Offices of Jennifer Courtney & Associates, P.C., we have built a reputation for legal skill, ethical practice and compassion for our clients. Our success comes from our firm belief that people facing divorce and other life-changing issues deserve strong advocacy that protects their rights. For legal assistance in Bucks County and the vicinity, call us at 215.493.3360 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.