Go to main navigation
301 Oxford Valley, Suite 1902A, Yardley, PA 19067

Do Divorced Parents in Pennsylvania Have to Pay Child Support for College Tuition?

Over the years, college students across the United States have sued their parents to pay for their school tuition and other expenses – sometimes successfully and sometimes unsuccessfully. But can a Pennsylvania court order divorced parents to cover their child’s college costs? The short answer is no, unless an agreement is made to the contrary,… Read More »